Welcome to the website of Professor Masoud Agah's research group at Virginia Tech. Research at VT MEMS Lab currently centers on the development of three-dimensional micromachining techniques, micro gas analyzers for environmental and healthcare applications, biochips for cell analysis, cancer diagnosis, and cancer treatment monitoring, and biochips for pathogen detection in water.
- High Density Semipacked Separation Columns with Optimized Atomic Layer Deposited Phases
- Drug Response Characterization of Breast Cancer Cells using an Insulator Based Dielectrophoresis Microfluidic Device
- Characterization of hormone therapy resistance in breast cancer using single-cell mechanoelectrical properties
- Ms. Sepeedah Soltanian-Zadeh successfully defended her MS thesis. She will join TI ... Congratulations!!
- Dr. Agah appointed the Virginia Microelectronics Consortium Professor of Engineering for a five year term.
- Vaishanvi Srinivasaraghavan successfully defended her PhD. She is the first female doctoral student of VT MEMS Lab. Congratulations!