Welcome to the website of Professor Masoud Agah's research group at Virginia Tech. Research at VT MEMS Lab currently centers on the development of three-dimensional micromachining techniques, micro gas analyzers for environmental and healthcare applications, biochips for cell analysis, cancer diagnosis, and cancer treatment monitoring, and biochips for pathogen detection in water.
- Ionic liquid functionalization of semi-packed columns for high-performance gas chromatographic separations
- Breast Cancer Cell Obatoclax Response Characterization using Passivated-Electrode Insulator-Based Dielectrophoresis
- Characterization of breast cancer cell drug response using passivated-electrode insulator-based dielectrophoresis
- Ms. Sepeedah Soltanian-Zadeh successfully defended her MS thesis. She will join TI ... Congratulations!!
- Dr. Agah appointed the Virginia Microelectronics Consortium Professor of Engineering for a five year term.
- Vaishanvi Srinivasaraghavan successfully defended her PhD. She is the first female doctoral student of VT MEMS Lab. Congratulations!